Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
What did you hear?

talked to my dealer today, he said he had a long conversation with his GM rep who told him Pontiac decided to make another 100 early order cars for the zero zip victims.

said they wouldn't have any special badging etc so i guess the only perk might be delivery at the same time as the first 1000. I'll have to call him back and inquire further.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Luc said:
What is a zero zipper?
People in the North East part of the US have zip codes that begin with the number zero. When trying to enter these people into the website on the 15th, dealers were getting an error message stating that zip codes needed to be five digits, because the website did not recognize the leading zero as a digit. Therefore a lot of people whose zip code started with zero possibly missed their chance to be in the First 1000 due to a computer errror.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I am one of the zero zippers. I was notified yesterday that all dealers that had this problem (at least in NJ), will get one car as part of the original 1000 build. These will be an additional quantity over the 1000 and will not effect their normal allocation.

I am that one person at my dealer (whoopie!). :willy: The story is consistent with what I was told. No special badging but release will be at the same time as the first 1000!

My order has already been placed and I have a VOM # (I think).

Still unsure as to the first production delivery. Could be anytime from July on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts