Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, got my call today and picked up my baby tonight! :party: I don't know whether I'm the first zero zipper to take delivery but I think the rest of you ZZ's & FM's are right around the corner.

She had 23 miles on it and definitely needs a good Zaino treatment. Since it was dark I could not go through it with a fine tooth comb but there's always tomorrow!

Took a couple of shots but will get many more this weekend. Will post them later.

The Mayor is in the House!!! :cool:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
585 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
That's great, Mayor. I think you're the first outside of the 1K to pick up a car! Anyone else with VIN above 1000 got their car yet?
Nope, one ZZ or 1st allocation that I know of in NH. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
Looks like Pontiac finely got the kinks out of the assembly and shipping lines. We should be seeing the final deliveries of F1K, whole bunch of ZZ and FM's, and beginning of regular production. Us southern states might be having decent size solstice clubs soon.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
2,574 Posts
The Mayor said:
Well, got my call today and picked up my baby tonight! :party: I don't know whether I'm the first zero zipper to take delivery but I think the rest of you ZZ's & FM's are right around the corner.

She had 23 miles on it and definitely needs a good Zaino treatment. Since it was dark I could not go through it with a fine tooth comb but there's always tomorrow!

Took a couple of shots but will get many more this weekend. Will post them later.

The Mayor is in the House!!! :cool:
Congrats Your Honor, Enjoy your new Sol ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
The Mayor said:
Well, got my call today and picked up my baby tonight! :party: I don't know whether I'm the first zero zipper to take delivery but I think the rest of you ZZ's & FM's are right around the corner.

She had 23 miles on it and definitely needs a good Zaino treatment. Since it was dark I could not go through it with a fine tooth comb but there's always tomorrow!

Took a couple of shots but will get many more this weekend. Will post them later.

The Mayor is in the House!!! :cool:
Hey Mayor, I guess it was you who picked up before me. I picked up mine today (9/29) too. Did you see mine, Deep, #1410? The dealer told me that there were only 2 delivered to them. Did you buy from Greenbrook?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
flaj said:
Nope, one ZZ or 1st allocation that I know of in NH. :)


I don't think the info abou a NH. reg allocation being in is correct. Did you actually see the car and vin#? There would of been alot more car in NH along with that one. They also didn't start shipping reg. allocation till this past monday, I'll bet it's a pre production.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,512 Posts
:party: Congrats Mayor! Hopefully you were the first stop for a truckload of ZZ/FM Solstices heading North East!

If you happen to be heading north anytime soon let me know. While I've gotten to see several Solstices lately, I still haven't seen the Sly with two-tone, which is what I ordered.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
deluke said:
CONGRATS !! I'm still waiting for my ZZ in Ct.Hyzer did you get yours? He's in NJ also.



:party: :party: :party:
Congrats Mayor!! :cheers:

I'm less than an hour from the Mayor so i'm hoping mine arrived yesterday also.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,011 Posts
Congrats! I think you are the first (from the forum anyway) to post a non F1K delivery! That's great news for the rest of us! I think my car is still trying to hitch a ride from Wilmington to Raleigh! :party: :cheers:

Can you provide your event codes and dates starting from 3800 forward?

Thanks! and enjoy your ride!!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,475 Posts
Congratulations. :party:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,901 Posts
Stupid living in FL. You all are ~500 #'s higher VIN wise then me and I'll still be waiting 2 more weeks to get my car. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
brentil said:
Stupid living in FL. You all are ~500 #'s higher VIN wise then me and I'll still be waiting 2 more weeks to get my car. :(
Yes, but we'll be able to drive our cars all winter and theirs will be in storage...who's really the stupid one? ;)

(Of course, I have to receive my car before I can drive it! :cool: )
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
585 Posts
deluke said:
I don't think the info abou a NH. reg allocation being in is correct. Did you actually see the car and vin#? There would of been alot more car in NH along with that one. They also didn't start shipping reg. allocation till this past monday, I'll bet it's a pre production.
That was info I got from my salesperson, so you know how accurate that can be. Probably a 1st K and a ZZ. :)
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top