Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
ditto

Had my 2006 stock dyno'd. The average of three pulls was 147 at the rear wheels.
same here........ with same whp and torque 147 / 148

·
Registered
84 Posts
Someone mentioned something about the 2.4 Ecotec loosening up. I have no doubt that my car was quicker after about 12,000 miles. Then when I added the CAI it was even more fun. Next up is a cat back system. Also does anyone know if those modules that hook up to the Intake air sensor ore worth it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also have the gmpp cai and cat exaust, w/ 35000 mi. and still get 22.5 mpg. I've only had it a month and cant keep my foot out of it. wow what a car.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Does anyone know how much hp you would get (and 0-60 time) with a DDM stage II, headers, high flow cat and new exhaust?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dyno

same here........ with same whp and torque 147 / 148
These are the very same number I got (147 hp and 148 fpt). The dyno was done by VMP Tuning on a DynoJet drum dyno. The DynoJet is if not the best , is one of the best dynos on the market.
Justin, from VMP Tuning, who is one of the top Shelby GT 500, Cobra, and Mustang GT tuners ran the the dyno for the test.
Justin said he has some ideas about how he find some more horses in this motor. I just don't have the time to turn it over to him.
Also he is so busy with the Ford products, and GM V8s, there is little time for my Soltice. If I get work done I will post what I can.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Forgive my pathetic image. My laptop crashed last week and I haven't installed all of my photo editing software or figured out how to remember my password for my domain.
SO.. Hopefully my facebook image link will work here..

2007 Saturn SKY Automatic. Rotrex C30-74 Centrifugal supercharger, Intercooled on 9 psi of boost at redline.

Tuned with EFILIVE by myself and church automotive in so-cali. There is more work to be done, but this is as intended performance for the set-up.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Not to bump but I just wanted to chime in. My 2.4 made 184 rwhp. I have a header, catless downpipe, custom exhaust, cold air intake, lsj throttle body and a ecotec race intake manifold. I have the slips around here somewhere that I will upload when I find them. Stock I dynoed 160 rwhp.

·
Premium Member
10,306 Posts
That is a bit high for a stock engine.
The usual number is 147 rwhp.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have heard that before but i ran it three pulls and each where from 158 to 160 rwhp. Im not sure why but ive also never questioned it. The car had 1500 miles on it at the time.

·
Registered
43 Posts
jeff475, im forging the internals, installing cams and valve springs and slapping on a 20g turbo and converting to e85 this winter lol Gotta make that 400whp mark

·
Premium Member
1,709 Posts
jeff475, im forging the internals, installing cams and valve springs and slapping on a 20g turbo and converting to e85 this winter lol Gotta make that 400whp mark

Forging? Are you a blacksmith?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

61 - 73 of 73 Posts